<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Winners Hot Halloween Heroes, Dystopian, Fall Into Romance Hop

The winner is:

Maya The Bee

Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, address and the book you want.

Winner in Raffle form here


The winner is:

_Sandra_

Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, address and the book you want.

Winner in Raffle form here

The winner is:

Silvia

Congratulations!
You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending an email with your name, address and the book you want.

Winner in Raffle form here

3 comments:

Bianca said...

Cograts to everyone! :-D

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats and happy reading!