<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winners November New Release, Gratitude and Hot Autumn Nights

The winner is:

Morena Black

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your name, address and the book you want. No email, no prize

The winner in Raffle form here

The winner is:

Cynthia Borgmeyer

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your name, address and the book you want. No email, no prize

The winner in Raffle form here

The winner is:

Cristina B.

Congratulations!

You have 7 days to claim your prize by sending us an email with your name, address and the book you want. No email, no prize

The winner in Raffle form here

No comments: