<>

Albert Camus

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Scone Cold Killer by Lena Gregory

Series: All Day Breakfast Café Mystery, #1
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Publisher: Lyrical Press
Release Date: January 2nd, 2018


Description:

Pre-Order Now!

Meet the author:

Lena lives in a small town on the south shore of eastern Long Island with her husband and three children.

When she was growing up, she spent many lazy afternoons on the beach, in the yard, anywhere she could find to curl up with a good book. She loves reading as much now as she did then, but she now enjoys the added pleasure of creating her own stories.


2 comments:

Book Partners In Crime Promotions said...

Thank you for featuring Scone Cold Killer!

Lena Gregory said...

Thank you so much for sharing the cover for Scone Cold Killer!